faqs about membership
• How much does it cost?
For the first year it is $25 for an individual or $35 for the whole family. After that it's $20/$30 annually. Dues are renewed every January 1. If you sign up in November or December of the previous year, your membership transfers for the new year.
Membership dues help support things that further our mission and core values–Friendship, Family, Community, and Safety.
• What comes with my membership?
You'll receive a membership packet with your first years membership (2 round club decals, 1 club windshield banner, and a membership card.) You'll also get access to our members-only Facebook group, sales page, and member-only events, promotions, and discounts.
• What are the requirements to be a member?
1. You must own a Jeep® brand vehicle. Condition doesn't matter! All Jeep vehicles welcome!!
2. You must live in Oklahoma.
• Ready to join?! Fill out the form below to get started!
• Have more questions? Send us an email! email@example.com
Exclusive access to private events!
Access to a wealth of knowledge in our private group.
Guaranteed first access to any special offers!